Masih semangat belajar Bahasa Inggris kan, sob?!
PustakaBahasaInggris.com – Artikel hari ini saya akan memberikan kalian contoh 25 Contoh Soal Recount Text Essay Beserta Kunci Jawaban
25 Contoh Soal Recount Text Essay Beserta Kunci Jawaban
Recount Text 1
Visiting My Village
Last month, I and my family went to Banyumas which was located in Central Java, Indonesia. We drove a car. I enjoyed the journey all day long although it took 2 days to get there. We were fun, my brother made some jokes all day. My father told us some stories on the way. My mother slept in the back seat. 😀
My first day in my village, I visited my siblings and friends. We are welcomed with happiness. When I saw my parents, they cried because they looked so happy to meet up their families. The next day, I, my brother, my cousin and my nephew went to a popular place in Purwokerto. It was called “Baturaden”. That was a favorite spot in Purwokerto. We enjoyed local specialty food as a culinary. I was satisfied and so were they. Next, I took a photo with traditional music musicians.
My brother, my cousin and my nephew enjoy the view of other visitors. They took a photo with their style as I did. In the evening, we were back home. And did other private activities, such as made a conversation, told the story and made a joke.
The day after tomorrow, my cousin had a ceremony to say thanks to God for blessing their son. It was called “Nazar”. When the parents had a promise for something and it was realized. They had to make a traditional ceremony. I watched that traditional ceremony and took their photograph.
For the last show, we were entertained by “Ebeg”. It was traditional art. The player danced through traditional music and they were handled by the spirit. It was scary, but it was fun and entertaining.
Time run so fast because the next day was our last day in the village. So I took the last photo to bring it home. They were my family and still family until the last breath in this world.
Finally, we had to go home and brought a love experience from family. Yaps… that was the hardest part.
- When did they go to Banyumas?
- How did they go there?
- Was the writer sad on the way?
- What did the writer do on the first day?
- What was the popular place in Purwokerto?
- What is the meaning of “private activities” in the 2nd paragraph?
- What did they call the ceremony to say thanks to God?
- Why was the writer scare with “Ebeg”?
- When did the writer take the last foto?
- Did the writer enjoy the holiday in the village?
- They went to Banyumas last month.
- They went to Banyumas by car.
- No, he was not. He enjoyed and he was fun because his brother made some jokes all day.
- The writer visited his siblings and his friends.
- The popular place in Purwokerto was called Baturaden.
- Private activities are the activities belonging to or for the use of one particular person or group of people only.
- They called Ebeg the traditional ceremony to say thanks to God.
- Because Ebeg was a traditional danced which was handled by the spirit.
- The writer took the last foto one day before he left the village.
- Yes of course. He enjoyed in the village.
Simak juga materi listening di bawah ini untuk menambah informasi kalian tentang Recount Text:
Recount Text 2
A trip to Mount Fuji
July 2016, I went to West Tokyo by plane. It was my first journey to Japan. I took a trip to Mount Fuji. I stayed at Sakura’s house. She is my friend in Japan. We were a classmate at Senior High School. Sakura’s house has a big garden with lots of green flowers and beautiful sand. It was so perfect element of a traditional wooden house.
On Sunday morning, I started a journey to the Mountain. At Shizuoka Prefecture, I met Yamato. He was my guiding to Mount Fuji. We took sushi for breakfast. Oh my God, It was delicious. At 9:00 am. local time, we prepared and checked our stuff to continue this journey. I couldn’t say anything when I looked at the beautiful scenery from the foot of the mountain. Yamato looked and smiled at me. He said in Japan language “Kore Wa subarashīdesu.” It means that it was amazing. Then, I replayed “Hai,-sōdesu.” It means that yes, it was.
We reached the top of the mountain after a long and tiring trip. I screamed to blow up my emotion and said thanks to God for this beautiful life. We enjoyed the view from the peak and waiting for the next day. The day that I couldn’t forget. It was called “Hatsu Hinode” It means that it was my first time to see the sun rises in Mount Fuji.
Finally, I, Yamato and the other traveler went home by the blessing of Mount Fuji. That was a very pleasant moment that I ever got.
- When did the writer go to Tokyo?
- How did the writer go there?
- Where did the writer stay in Tokyo?
- Who is Sakura?
- When did the writer go to Mount Fuji?
- Where did the writer meet Yamato?
- Who was Yamato?
- What did they take for their breakfast?
- What time did they prepare and check their stuff to continue the journey?
- What is the meaning of Kore Wa subarashīdesu?
- How was the trip to Mount Fuji?
- Why did the writer scream at the top of the mountain?
- Did they enjoy the view from the peak?
- What is the meaning of Hatsu Hinode?
- What was the writer brought from Mount Fuji?
- The writer went to Tokyo in July 2016.
- The writer went to Tokyo by plane.
- The writer stayed at Sakura’s house.
- Sakura is the writer’s friend in Japan.
- The writer went to Mount Fuji On Sunday morning.
- The writer met Yamato in Shizuoka Prefecture.
- Yamato was the writer guiding to Mount Fuji.
- They took sushi for their breakfast.
- They prepared and checked their stuff to continue the journey at 9:00 am. local time.
- It means that it was amazing.
- It was a long and tiring trip.
- The writer screamed to blow up the emotion.
- Yes, they enjoyed the view from the peak.
- It means that it was the first time to see the sun rises in Mount Fuji.
- The writer brought the blessing of Mount Fuji.
Semoga contoh soal di atas dapat menambah wawasan kalian dalam menjawab soal-soal di sekolah.
Temukan contoh soal GRAMMAR lain di sini:
Contoh Soal TEXT di sini:
Vote your voice for better articles