Siapa yang tidak kenal dengan yang satu ini “Uang”. Yups… segalanya membutuhkan uang, tapi uang bukan segalanya. You can buy blood with your money but you cannot buy life.
Apakah kalian tau fungsi uang selain dari alat tukar?
PustakaBahasaInggris.com – Artikel ini tidak memberikan informasi tentang bagaimana mencari uang dengan halal ^_^ tetapi bacaan ini hanya memberikan informasi tentang fungsi uang secara umum ya sob…
Apa kalian masih ingat tentang pemahaman dasar tentang “Report Text”?
Simak bacaan di bawah ini untuk menyegarkan daya ingat kalian kembali tentang penjelasan Report Text.
Setelah kalian pelajari kembali penjelasan tentang “Report Text” pada link di atas, yuk simak bacaan di bawah ini untuk memperkaya contoh-contoh dari Report Text.
Contoh Report Text Singkat tentang Uang “Report Text of Money” dan Artinya
The main functions of money are defined as a medium of exchange, a unit of account, a store of value, and a standard of deferred payment. Any item or verifiable record that fulfills these functions can be considered money.
The money supply of a country consists of currency (banknotes and coin) and usually includes bank money (the balance held in checking accounts and savings accounts). Bank money, which consists only of records (mostly computerized in modern banking), forms by far the largest part of board money in developed countries.
Fungsi utama dari uang didefinisikan sebagai alat tukar, unit rekening, penyimpan nilai, dan standar pembayaran tangguh. Setiap item atau verifikasi catatan yang memenuhi fungsi-fungsi ini dapat dianggap uang.
Pasokan uang suatu negara terdiri dari mata uang (uang kertas dan koin) dan biasanya mencakup uang bank (keseimbangan yang diadakan di rekening giro dan tabungan). Uang Bank, yang hanya terdiri dari catatan (kebanyakan komputerisasi di perbankan modern), dibuat dengan bagian terbesar dari cetakan uang di negara-negara maju.
Ingat ya sob! jika bicara Report Text, maka kalian akan menjelaskan sesuatu secara umum. Pada bacaan di atas, saya menjelaskan tentang Uang secara umum, bukan jumlah nominal atau pun salah satu mata uang pada suatu negara.
Semoga artikel ini membantu kalian untuk lebih memahami tentang Report Text.
Contoh Report Text ad di sini:
- Too many people spend money they earned..to buy things they don’t want..to impress people that they don’t like. –Will Rogers
- A wise person should have money in their head, but not in their heart. –Jonathan Swift
- Wealth consists not in having great possessions, but in having few wants. –Epictetus
- Money often costs too much. –Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Everyday is a bank account, and time is our currency. No one is rich, no one is poor, we’ve got 24 hours each. –Christopher Rice
- It’s how you deal with failure that determines how you achieve success. –David Feherty
- Frugality includes all the other virtues. –Cicero
- I love money. I love everything about it. I bought some pretty good stuff. Got me a $300 pair of socks. Got a fur sink. An electric dog polisher. A gasoline powered turtleneck sweater. And, of course, I bought some dumb stuff, too. –Steve Martin
- An investment in knowledge pays the best interest. –Benjamin Franklin
- I will tell you the secret to getting rich on Wall Street. You try to be greedy when others are fearful. And you try to be fearful when others are greedy. –Warren Buffett
Contoh Kalimat Menggunakan Kata MONEY
- In addition to the assistance from the renters, the money finally gave her an income of her own, and the token independence that went with it.
- Alex had provided the money to remodel the home but insisted that it stay in her name only.
- All the papers had been signed and the money provided.
- To be fair, his father hadn’t made things any better by offering money to Alex and not his sister.
- Then there was the money he left for Carmen.
- In business transactions, Alex was frugal with his money, but when it came to his family, he was generous.
- That might be true, but there was no point in working at becoming a spendthrift simply because he had money.
- It’s about time you spent some money on yourself.
- Am I depositing enough money in the account?
- I just didn’t see any point in spending money on new clothes when my old ones still had a lot of wear on them.
- But you have money…
- How much money did Alex have?
- Not because she wanted the money, but because it might become an issue.
- The last time he made a business trip to Columbia, he had said they needed the money.
- It was probably the first money, other than the airfares, Señor Medena had been able to spend on Alex – and even then he had to do it through Felipa.
- She wasn’t contributing money, but she was certainly contributing her share.
- It is not for me to say how he spends his money.
- It is his money.
- All the girls have the opportunity of going to college while the money is still there.
- You have set aside the money for a college education.
- Now it truly mattered how much money he had.
- Alfonso assured him that it was no big deal – that Señor Medena would pay for it because he had lots of money.
- But Señor Medena has money…
- “It doesn’t matter how much money he has,” Alex interrupted.
- Still, Alex had presented the issue as responsibility, not money.
- You want his money.
- Would she ever reach the point that she felt comfortable about spending the money he had earned before they met?
- His excuse for going to Columbia had been that they needed money.
- When you went to Columbia, you said we needed the money.
- Actually, what I said was that no one got to the point that they couldn’t use more money.
- You led me to believe we needed money… and you left me.
- So, if money wasn’t your reason for going, what was?
- Was that where his father got all that money?
- All my money is honest.
- When she called it his money, he always corrected her and said it was theirs.
Temukan contoh soal GRAMMAR lain di sini:
Contoh Soal TEXT di sini: