PustakaBahasaInggris.com – Artikel hari ini, saya akan menjelaskan tentang GRAMMAR, yang sudah pasti akan berguna untuk kalian memahami Bahasa Inggris.
Langsung saja ke Topik tentang:
Pengertian, Penjelasan, Penggunaan dan Contoh Kalimat “However and Therefore” Lengkap dengan Latihan Soal dan Arti
Pengertian “However and Therefore”
- However: Namun
- Therefore: Oleh karena itu
Penjelasan “However and Therefore”
Kedua menu diatas merupakan kata hubung antar kalimat.
- However digunakan ketika kalian akan menggabungkan 2 kalimat yang memiliki makna pertentangan.
- Therefore digunakan ketika kalian menggabungkan 2 kalimat yang mengandung makna sebab akibat.
- However, there were many challenges.
- However, I don’t think finding these solutions means an end to all our troubles.
- However, we knew a careless word overheard could spell our doom.
- However, I have not set my heart on that.
- However, none of us uncrossed our fingers.
- On the river, however, the adventurers seemed to be perfectly safe.
- I absolutely must see him, however painful it may be for me.
- Little by little, however, my difficulties began to disappear.
- However, Martha took notes and Betsy recorded what was said.
- He longed to get into that water, however dirty it might be, and he glanced around at the pool from whence came sounds of shrieks and laughter.
- He was, however, quick to pick up on Martha’s description of the cigarette package.
- A bright idea, however, shot into my mind, and the problem was solved.
- I don’t, however, intend to give up Latin and Greek entirely.
- However, we feared no threat from either, nor did we feel they wished to identify us.
- Prince Andrew, however, did not answer that voice and went on dreaming of his triumphs.
- Early one morning, however, the fever left me as suddenly and mysteriously as it had come.
- Some people disagree with his theory, however, as it’s never been proven.
- No way of thinking or doing, however ancient, can be trusted without proof.
- He feels that however impossible it may be, it is so, for without this conception of freedom not only would he be unable to understand life, but he would be unable to live for a single moment.
- However, my wife was far and away the most intelligent of the five of us and understood our success depended on strong leadership.
- However, even if this problem were solved perfectly, it doesn’t really end ignorance.
- However, I often have thought that a second sentence should follow: “Also, those who do know history are doomed to repeat it.”
- However, locked up in ocean water—just suspended in ocean water—may be the equivalent of eight more such cubes.
- However, the company likely won’t choose this outcome because the $10 cost of cleanup is not paid by the company but by society.
- However much value the labor can add to the thing is the amount of wage the person can earn.
- Now, however, more and more wealth is tied up in intangibles such as intellectual property, patents, brands, media, and contracts.
- Oddly, it could, however, join the military and go fight in a war overseas.
- At last, however, the sea, as if weary of its new toy, threw me back on the shore, and in another instant, I was clasped in my teacher’s arms.
- “My men have been scattered,” said the king, “and therefore, no one is with me.”
- The power was out to the whole office building, and therefore they could not get any work done.
- The blizzard grounded all the flights; therefore, she would not be able to fly home for the holidays.
- The school district does not have enough money and therefore I am proposing a new funding bill.
- The store was out of chocolate chips; therefore, they would need to make a different type of cookies.
- There were few cars on the road at that hour, and therefore they made good time driving to the airport.
- You had no real knowledge and therefore no way to make a wise decision.
- She aced the test; therefore she was assured of a good final grade.
- He, therefore, gave him many beautiful gifts and everything that could please a prince.
- If you are able to consume more energy, you can do more work and therefore create more.
- Therefore let us be exceedingly careful what we say and write about her.
- In India elephants seldom breed in captivity, though they do so more frequently in Burma and Siam; the domesticated stock is therefore replenished by fresh captures.
- Therefore millions of people were willing to pay hundreds of dollars for the software to make them more productive.
- Yes, but it’s a secret society and therefore a hostile and harmful one which can only cause harm.
- It was, therefore, a necessity of his nature, perhaps unconsciously, always to drive things to a crisis.
- Germany viewed the Russian mobilization as an act of war and therefore declared war on Russia.
- But his thoughts–the simplest, clearest, and therefore most terrible thoughts–would give him no peace.
- Afterward, when he had received a name and wealth he dared not think of her because he loved her too well, placing her far above everything in the world, and especially therefore above himself.
- It is impossible to eradicate the passions, but we must strive to direct them to a noble aim, and it is, therefore, necessary that everyone should be able to satisfy his passions within the limits of virtue.
- He made friends with and sought the acquaintance of only those above him in position and who could, therefore, be of use to him.
Contoh dalam Kalimat dan Arti
- The weather is bad. However, she goes swimming.
Cuaca buruk. Namun, dia pergi berenang.
- She studies all night. However, she could not do the test.
Dia belajar sepanjang malam. Namun, dia tidak bisa mengerjakan tes.
- The product is out of order. Therefore, the customers should come the following day.
Produk nya habis terjual. Oleh karena itu, pelanggan harus datang hari berikutnya.
- Lucy is sick. Therefore, her mother takes her to the hospital.
Lucy sakit. Oleh karena itu, ibunya membawanya ke rumah sakit.
- He needs some bread. Therefore, he asks Jane to buy it for him.
Dia membutuhkan beberapa roti. Oleh karena itu, ia meminta Jane membelinya untuk dia.
- She eats a lot of food. However, she still feels hungry.
Dia makan banyak makanan. Namun, ia masih merasa lapar.
- We don’t have much money. Therefore, we stay at a small inn.
Kami tidak punya banyak uang. Oleh karena itu, kami tinggal di penginapan kecil.
- They play football all day. Therefore, they feel tired.
Mereka bermain sepakbola sepanjang hari. Oleh karena itu, mereka merasa lelah.
- She needs more money. Therefore, she goes to the ATM.
Dia membutuhkan lebih banyak uang. Oleh karena itu, dia pergi ke ATM.
- They have much money. However, they don’t feel happy.
Mereka memiliki banyak uang. Namun, mereka tidak merasa bahagia.
- My brother takes a study in Australia. Therefore, he needs a passport.
Adikku mengambil studi di Australia. Oleh karena itu, ia membutuhkan paspor.
- Some men don’t smoke. However, some women do.
Beberapa pria tidak merokok. Namun, beberapa wanita merokok.
- English debate is challenging. However, not so many students can do it well.
Debat bahasa Inggris menantang. Namun, tidak begitu banyak siswa dapat melakukannya dengan baik.
- I need some medical treatment. Therefore, I go to the hospital.
Aku butuh perawatan medis. Oleh karena itu, aku pergi ke rumah sakit.
- She gets up early. However, she is late to school.
Dia bangun pagi. Namun, ia terlambat ke sekolah.
Combine the two sentences by using “therefore” or “however”!
- She worked hard all day. She didn’t get much money.
- I have to send a package. I go to the post office.
- They need a French teacher. They put a job advertisement in the newspaper.
- The price of a traditional market is cheap. Not so many people go there.
- I want to improve my English. I take an evening lesson.
Temukan contoh soal GRAMMAR lain di sini:
Contoh Soal TEXT di sini:
Vote your voice for better articles